did u make all these designs? :OB *amused
Anonymous,em, yes I did ;O) but haha, nothing fancy, really. (^^,")
yang num3,4,5,6 from top tuh.u used water colour or gune pc?nice work btw!
Oh those? Yerp,from the bunchos, haha. Anyway, thanks :)
kool.i guess you really have something for this kinda stuff.hehe.do you have somemore of you work?i'd like to see more.hehe
oh, apparently I have none. Perhaps when I get the chance to, by God's will.
Post a Comment
6 commentary(ies) ;O):
did u make all these designs? :OB *amused
Anonymous,
em, yes I did ;O)
but haha, nothing fancy, really. (^^,")
yang num3,4,5,6 from top tuh.
u used water colour or gune pc?
nice work btw!
Oh those? Yerp,from the bunchos, haha. Anyway, thanks :)
kool.i guess you really have something for this kinda stuff.hehe.
do you have somemore of you work?
i'd like to see more.hehe
oh, apparently I have none. Perhaps when I get the chance to, by God's will.
Post a Comment