Zero Hour!
Finally! ha-ha, my first post in my new blog. Well, I hope this one lasts, yah, it should.
Fromwww.grey11th.blogspot.com
From
to www.happygrey.blogspot.com
Hmm, there are some features I would like to keep as in the previous one; like those attention-grabbing pics (yay) and shout out box and so on. I can say that I'm a big fan of comics, so in this not-so-much color blog, I would make it more lively and put much more fun in it (as always), so I think of background music and comics, yes! (I just love to make it sounds big :P )
So today, 19th June 2007, I officially launch this blog!
*I saw a big cake~ Oh-oh, Happy Birthday, abah! :)
psst: What a great, happy day. *Smiles*
Hmm, there are some features I would like to keep as in the previous one; like those attention-grabbing pics (yay) and shout out box and so on. I can say that I'm a big fan of comics, so in this not-so-much color blog, I would make it more lively and put much more fun in it (as always), so I think of background music and comics, yes! (I just love to make it sounds big :P )
So today, 19th June 2007, I officially launch this blog!
*I saw a big cake~ Oh-oh, Happy Birthday, abah! :)
psst: What a great, happy day. *Smiles*


0 commentary(ies) ;O):
Post a Comment