Get set, ready, GO!
Whoa, it's nice to be back. I had a great time at home. *I miss mum's cooking already, but life has to move on! ;O)
Well, this morning breeze really refreshing my mind, not to mention after a good night sleep last night :D I know, it's gonna be sooo hectic this week, with two test on Tuesday (I'm not sure is that possible to take tests at a time, :S *hope the lecturer will consider that matter!), and another writing test. GREAT~
Honestly, last hols, I din go elsewhere except to my relatives'. No KLCC, or MID, TS, TC, wherever T's there are. Haha! But being at home is nice. Really. You save MORE, for sure. :) :) :)
Okay, will keep you guys updated. It's been long time! :P I know, know. And yah, sorry, no latest pic lah, no pic with baju raya (don't ask me why :P, been bz with open house thingy!) haha
toodles!


1 commentary(ies) ;O):
yeah it's good to be back.but lot of workssss.asmnts.quizzes.tests.ilang mood rayerrr dah.haha =P
Post a Comment