Saturday, October 27, 2007

It's time to move on! :O)

Like I always tell to myself, LIFE's GREAT. Knowing what you really want in life could help you go beyond your dreams. I made a mistake. I KNOW what I want. But I didn't I believe in myself enough. I just realized that. It's pointless when you know where you are heading to, but you think that you can't make it happen. Well, your dreams stop there.

Many things had come to me. Good and bad. Ha-ha. Funny little thing is, that even though all sort of things had happened, somehow I could feel the emptiness within me. It's like you are happy, but not really. I'm not sure if we can fake happiness, but that's just like when you get what you want, but not what you need. Pathetic, isn't? That's life!

Hmm, let's not talk on sad stuff, shall we? There's more to life! Don't blame yourself for not getting what you wish for. Be thankful! And rite now, I think I should make some adjustments in my life, or else, I'll be lost. I deserve a better life. We all are. If I can't find it, obviously I have to make one! hehe :)

For some reason, many of us think that life should be easy. True. But success takes hard work. So, if I wanna take a risk, I need to begin with the mind-set that I have to fight for any obstacles in my way. Then if I receive help, it would be a pleasant surprise!

I need to save my life. I must.


***

Be grateful to God; for His Love and Kindness :)
Get along with people, love; don't hate
Stay healthy and wise, be postive!
Keep learning and don't stop
Spend but don't waste.
Have faith!

pstt: I think I'm in love with myself now. (((OX)))



0 commentary(ies) ;O):