Monday, January 07, 2008

Lesson learnt.

*3 times laugh*
Hahaha. Hahaha. Hahaha.

Well, I laugh because I can see below is the list of people who took my test recently.

The first person who took the test, was not other than my twin; Hazirah. Followed by Solle; and then, my great pal, Faruq; later, my adorable senior K. Hanes. After that, my royal friend, Fiza G. ;P and finally, Angah (where she should be among the 1st!).

Okay, there were lotsa confusions and I felt that too, especially, when preparing the answers. It wasn't tough but it wasn't easy fer me too, coz to decide on which was the best answer was like, fuhh!

So, now, let's do some revision on the Qs. Actually, I thought of waiting until the tenth person, but I just couldn't wait. Because...you'll know why. Haha.

Hmm, I think I just go through the Questions where most people got it wrong and maybe most people got it right but only ONE person who got it wrong? So we begin with question;

#3. I enjoy....most. :)
50% of them answered -sleeping all day (-_-) X *I sleep all day?? pfft. while the correct answer was -eating and eating... /

#4. What kind of indoor game that I always play? and I love it? ;B
Some of them answered -chess, puzzles X
but the correct answer would be -UNO! / *Solle, u should got this one right lah! haha

#5. I hate when people call me...
Most of them answered - snobbish X
but the correct one was -SKINNY! /*where I got that a lot. Huhu! >_<

#6. Which one of these is my top list fav dish?
Some said -Fried food, Pizzas, Spaghetti and pastas X
but the truth was -Seafood! / *I love prawns best*

#8. What is my first choice place to travel now?
hehe. Most of you guys answered -Japan! X
however, as fer now, my 1st choice would be -New Zealand /
*where all exciting extreme games are there!!


So, that's it.
I know, I know, there were few people wanted to re-sit the test, asking me to delete their scores, but I believe that what's done is done. And there was one person who got my name wrong. (she surely get killed after this coz we live under one roof for God's sake! U purposely did that kah? haha! ) but I don't blame others, if you really don't know the way it is spelled.


Hmmm, but somewhere, somehow, thank you fer the effort and fer the generous gift of time u guys spent on the test. It wasn't meant to really test you all. Coz it's really good enough to know that you people give a damn about it. hehe. Many thanks! :)

p/s: Btw, fyi, my actual name is Raja Nur Hamizah bt Raja Khairuddin ;O) and I'm starting to call people their names. Real names.


*one more laugh*
Ha-ha!
so, all right;
BEDTIME story! G'nite!

2 commentary(ies) ;O):

FiSHY@iKe January 8, 2008 at 6:24 PM  

miza, muiz here, i tried to take the test, but suddenly i was being rejected by my server towards the end of the test, tak jadi amik, but i think if i take it again i can score full marks, :-P take care!

p/s: can i link my blog to urs?

Anonymous January 8, 2008 at 11:28 PM  

oh hey, muiz. ahahaha. it's ok. its not lyk compulsory ke ape. :P ohh? nak link? u r most welcome! :)