Sunday, February 24, 2008

indifferent >.<

*currently listening to japanese tracks. Haish, I miss learning Jap. :(

Well today is better than yesterday. Yesterday was kinda sucks. I don't remember why, but I just feel that way. Actually it was the whole week, but yesterday really was.

===
not so cool;
I hate to be mad. (and I hate to hate too) Maybe because I don't like the feeling. Full of hatred and anger. Bahh. But sometimes, people just don't get it. They do it and keep on doing it. Is it because they want to see you get mad? I don't know. But what I know is that, we all have limit. Yes, limit. And that explains.
===
of love;
If you ask me, well, I'm not ready to love someone that I love actually. It's true that we need to find love, but what if the feeling of love is not certain yet? Do you love someone coz they love you? *sigh. what a troublesome. love supposed to be happy.
===
need fer speed;
Everything is slow, now and then. Even simple programming, I still spend so much time on it. :( it takes me forever to solve networks and calculus. Because I keep on not getting the answers!
I need to speed up. Time does matter here.
===
bad habits;
Sleepless nights-midnight shower-maggi for dinner-dehydrated-dizzy-bloated-unfinished homework and assignments but still got time to watch series- too much caffeine-and missing my notes somewhere! (what is wrong with me?) *recover2!


See? How sucks can life be?
But then, life's like that. So, to God I pray; and cry.
Happy days grey! (^^)

0 commentary(ies) ;O):