Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm back. ;O)

Ha-ha! What a way to start blogging. Truthfully, I dont know why I started this blog long long time ago. But I guess it's time for me to do writing again. I finally decided to. Fuhh! So, alright, lets cut the crap and start writing! Yosh!!!

Obviously, I'm having my semester break right now, where I got lotsss of time to spend on but I hardly plan for what I'm gonna do for this hols. *thinking hard* Ahh, yes, yes, actually there is one. No, more than that. 

ONE 'Attend driving class!'
Yahhaa, I know I reached my TWENTY-OH, but I'm okay with it thou I'm pretty sure that  I'm gonna stuck with those school kids around. (-_-#)

TWO 'Get all of my PNP tasks done!'
Need to find my inspirations fast! (^^,")

THREE 'Hangout with my old mates~'
Gotta keep those friends of mine alive within me, dont I?

FOUR 'Do something funnn and different'
Maybe I shud go for something funnn and different but cheap. XP Hmmm.

FIVE 'Keep my blog alive? >.<'
This one shud come first! 

Ha-ha. What a lousy list. It's okay, I can always alter it later. :P Okay, time to slumber. ZzZ!


2 commentary(ies) ;O):

rajanurhazirah December 6, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

waaaaaaaaaaaa....bernafas lagi rupenya...glad!

eheh. w/b ;D

atikah adnan December 11, 2008 at 12:03 AM  

hahaha..bagus rumate! teruskan usaha mengupdate blog anda! :B