It's Fridaaayyy ;O)
I woke up late today. Looking around my room, ahh, my head bings. Messynya! I did not remember what happened these week in my room. (but I dont want to, heh)
Ahh, tomorrow I'll be going to PC Fair at KLCC. I dont think I'm gonna buy some cool gadgets but most prolly I'm gonna look around and see what it's like. Ahh, maybe buy a pen drive. Ya Allah, how many times I bought a pen drive, I dont know. Stupid virus. I even made Solle's lappy crash. *I don't think he repair his lappy yet. Tengoklah macam mane. If I feel like buying, then I buy. Habes ceritaaa.
...
Hmm, I thought I have a story to tell. But what is it ya?
...
Huaaarghhh. Eh sleepy la. Will be continued. Soon. (in an hour)
Maybe I should dream of it first. Maybe I could recall.
I hope. Yah, there is hope. *winks*
Okay, okay, sleepy, sleepy.
Adios~
(-_-")


3 commentary(ies) ;O):
i have an idea..
my mp3 dah rosak...
why dont u buy me a sony mp3
:-)
lol
sorry la anas
late request
i just got back from pc fair
n it was like fuhhh penattt
XP
so better luck next time!
:B
ahh btw anas, if u got xtra pocket money, y dont u go for an ipod chromatic
really worth buying
RM699 for 8G and lotsa colors to choose from
:)
that is wut i thought..
everyone suruh beli ipod.. but tak cukup duit maaa....
but now tgh consider either ipod or mp3. kalo ipod.. have to wait for another few months dulu.. kumpul duit.
Post a Comment