What about today?
Ohhh, no post for the last three four days... Ahh, this holiday is different from the ones I've had before. I've never been this lazyyy.
(-_-"')
one. ROOM
My room is like tongkang pecah, and whenever ma enters my room, she will freak out and that's when I wake up! O_O (thanks, Ma!)
two. WEIGHT
Hmm, talking about being lazy and weight gaining; suppose when you eat more, you work less, and you'll gain more weight. But mine, stagnant! ------------ ;( *It's not that I wish to have bigg butts ke ape, yes, yes, I'm grateful for what I am now, but I just want to have a healthy figure (and look healthy) if you know what I mean. Well, I'm saying this coz I've almost passed out the other day and it's been two times already(!) and it certainly wasn't funnn nor funny. It feels weird that I cannot stand more than 30 minutes or else, I'll faint. Something is... wrong with my body? There could be many reasons, and I think one of them is; I haven't done any form of exercise ever since my final exam. And Ng thinks that I'm half-starved. Now, I am totally sickkk thinking of it. Well, I just have to do it, just have to do it.
three. DRIVING
It's day two of my driving class. A lottt better than the first one. Haha! I think my instructor is a actually a strong man! (thou he's shorter than me) You see, not everyone can put up with my stupidity and my forgetfulness! (even my dad, he admitted that he can't) I understand, that it is not easy to teach someone like me, coz you need to keep on telling me what to do next and instruct me every second. I am a slow learner, I know, but give me sometime to digest things. I bet he must be saying; do we have much time? Haha, I'm giving an excuse. Hoho, okay lah En Jas, I think I should digest faster! *if ppl can do it, I can do it too, right? ;B
So up to now, what did I learn? Lol. I've learnt how to drive on a hill, park my car and do the 3 point (It took me 4 hrs = 2 days, dammit). Haih, obviously, I need to pay morrrrre attention on my driving skills and I need to practice HARDER! I got three weeks to master all that before the D-day. Yossshhh!
four. JOB UPDATES
alright before I stop, what do I actually do during my free time? Let's see...
current: re-reading One Piece over and over again (never been bored) and I can't wait for #52 to come! Totally!
*God Bless you, Oda-san!!
LOL! I forgot.
pending: prepare more paperbag designs lah! ;OP
urgent: housekeepingggg! *kemas bilik cepat weh*
*Oh-oh, God Bless ME! (^O^)
Ohhh, it's 11 already. Eh, Zirah is coming back today lahhh.
And if she knew that her bed is full of my stuff, she'll probably go daft.
Ahha! Good news! I don't waste much time today.*clapping2* Practise driving in the morning, cleaning in the afternoon and update my holiday assignments. Bwahaha. Good job, good job! ;O]
psst: "Have a good day y'all!"
over and out *tercungap2*


11 commentary(ies) ;O):
hi grey!
ehhh you br nak take driving class?
anyway, good luck yea!
I'm sure YOU CAN!
note: sorry, dah delete mine, busy la! XD
hi mooshy!
:)
yup2, tulah psl, tat day i tried go to ur page
tgk2 dah removed link
tsk >.<
takpe, feel free to write here
(ajak2 ayam, i know u r freaking bz! :P)
kyopta-ta! Betol pic u dgn harry tuh!
haha!
harry: doh! tgk hidung maaa XP
eh uncle, tamo blogging?
finally, blajr pun memandu. hehehe. Zirah bile plak??
and now, zira is back... u cant bully her by asking her to cook many brownies so that u can gain some weight.. bt, plz save some for me.. :-)
grey to anas
haha! yelah Ive got no driver
zirah got, so die xkesah pon nk amek bila2 XP
haha
yah da bully da pon neh ha
but shes always with the excuse
>>>'I gotta study' (^^,")
eh anas, u xbalek kah?
ceh. sempat berkonspirasi waktu ketiadaanku. haha
weh, mza... asyik blogging je. cpat kmas umah la!
;D
grey is miza kn kn?
hehe
miza is kemuto
uncle x mnat lah blogging harry.kalo tulis pn tade orang bace.hehe
ahaha. siyes comel gamba katun seblah tuh weh XD
to aishah: yerp, that's me ;O)
eh, u r married right? congrats! :)
to OT: well, WE READ! ;O)
to Zra: haha! will come up with new ones! XP
Post a Comment