Cook-book; Page #2
*I'm back in the kitchen~*
Haha, our thought of buying lunch;
was changed to something else.
We ended up buying groceries for...
-home-made cookings-
So dad helped me out preparing the luncheon,
*thanks Abah!*
since Zirahhh was fasting;
so she got her excuse right not to be in the kitchen
(^=^")
I wasn't pretty sure thou about how to cook actually,
but the excitement was there(!)
So I double checked with ma on the phone;
as expected; she made that big laugh again
when we told her that we were going to cook this time.
(-_-#)
what a downer!
anyways, here they are:
*ittadakimasu!*



photo creditsss: Abah's hp :OD
I'm not bragging about it;
but the taste were good as they looked
(if y'all were wondering)
and perhaps, we are lucky today
'cause the squid are just soft, thick and fresh;
ohh and the shrimp, they are the best ones!
sweetness and fleshy!
hoho, I was inspired by them, really!
===
and for the tea time
I made Pisang Goreng
eaten with sugar
(the sweet-tooth family ;O)
*sorry, no pictures, too hungry!
and not just that,
I got to know about their types too.
well, I just know 6, wakaka! >,<
hoho, I never cooked so much in my whole life
and today, it just happened
blimey~*
so, yahhh, cooking IS fun when you know how to ;OP
and I'm getting hang of it, haha
I forgot almost, almost!
*I said it when I'm only confident about cooking
less than 5 recipes, what a joke*
psst- So what about Hell's Kitchen game?
Nahh, this is more real! XOD


11 commentary(ies) ;O):
*sniff2*
sotong tu nampak cam best. :D
*the chef is grinning*
XOP
psss.. pass sikit. :D
haha, awat? lapa ka? ;OP
hariry,
kau tak boleh mkn sotong la. *nope, you cant hang on to them pills forever!* :D
mza,
kau masak lagi esok ok? this time ak bley rase. gahaha :D
duhh.. i come here just To visit HENRY xD
angah the doofus,
setuju2. henry sgt comel loool.
...
yep, aku tade keje! :D
@rsyazwani: haha! I know, Henry mmg cute. But Henry nampak weird with the jeans laa! So anywho mahu pakai bj yg auntie jahit neh? Danggg!
@rajanurhazirah: yerp, she's a dork. and you obviously got nothing to do!
waa....sdaaaappp..
lapaaaa...
hari2 makan nasi bungkus je...
pos satu!
NAK JUGA!
@farouk: haha, kena charge extra ni!
@anas: anas juga! eh btw u dah balek from umrah? alhamdulillah :)
Post a Comment