Hollow-days ;O|
*people chit-chatting*
Hhhhhmmmm.
One thing I know about myself is that, I'm not a good listener. I'd been unfair to few, as my mind would take off to somewhere else as it's time for them to speak. But, but, it's very unlikely to forget what I've heard. It may sound ridiculous but believe me, they are not many. I can remember things very well. ;OP
I've been contradicting myself for years, and heaven knows how I've changed a lot. For better or worse, agreeing with each other I would say. To say the least, I fear of nothing else, but myself. Thus far to conquer such fear. But I'm doing good and thank you God for the strength.
Ma nags a lot this holiday. I don't blame the games. It's just me who does everything when she's around. No point of cover ups. But it really puts me into trouble when I gotta help her out when I play online games. I know it's an obvious choice that I don't need to think of, but it's also a tough one. And I think Ma totally hates my laptop now (T=T) I better not let her see me around it. Well, Thank God that I'm not a game freak, but I think I'm becoming one, heh. Forgive me, it's a disease, but with no cure! XOP
Well talking about today, I woke up and I found out that I got sick. A sore throat and a flu. What a perfect combo. I kinda afraid that I might catch that global pandemic thing, but let's pray it's not. 'cause I think I got sick after my family and I went to the hospital yesterday to visit our dearest Aunt. Oh my, she had undergone operations for three times! May Allah relieve her pain ;(
Hmm, seeing her lying on the bed made us all sad. She's a strong woman and neither nor I could take her place to go thru all that. So true when they say 'Health is Wealth'!
I can't buy health. So I gotta stay as healthy as I can. ;O)
Olrite, move on I say. Go! Go!
Taaa!
psst- let's cook porridge! *runny nose!* ;OP


2 commentary(ies) ;O):
raja dah rajin masak skrang!
neway raja.cpat smbuh!
haha!
thanks faruq
oh no la, m not
btw dude, kerja rajen2!
then time convo boleh blanja!
wakakaka
Post a Comment