Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bad Comes Before Good.


I was 24 days and heh, 3 yearsss later since this movie came out. Yah, I just watched it in front of my tv screen, while lolling on the couch. (blamed the tickets for they'd been sold out back then!) Hoho, that is one freaking lame excuse I got there~*

Well, this movie, to some people, they might find it boring or yah whatever they say. But to the other some, they would still re-watch till today. And for a back-dated who just got to watch it now, I'd say that it is somewhat predictable yet I still wanna see what's gonna happen next. Haha, seriously, it was Adam who kept me awake for almost one hour and a half. ;O)))

Okay a quick review, he's an architect, with two kids and a gorgeous wife yet he somehow wished he could skip some moments of his life. Until one day, he got a universal remote controller for free and he couldn't give it back once he had it. He was so thrilled about it as he could pause, fast forward, rewind, just like those features we could find in any remote control. But before he knew it, he actually programmed his life to what his preferences were. And the rest, you go and go figure yourself! Haha! ;OP * I like the part when he could change his skin colors though, witty~*

Well another movie finished. What's left within me after that? There are four.

First| It made me think that good things could really grow from the bad ones. I believe we all had our own dreadful moments where we wished we could just escape. And not just our ancestors, we also know that we couldn't escape from life, but death. No choice, we just have to get through it as we could only see it after we've been through it. 'Cause good times come after the bad ones... and only after the changes are made. ;O)

Second| I might sound silly, but I just noticed this. Your parents love you not matter how old you get. Aww man, their loves are just timeless! Speaking of that, I really hope my love for them would never grow old or die, ameen. >,<

Third| Family first, even when you got to choose. When you spend for them, it never goes to waste. 'Cause when they're happy, you're ten times happier! ;ODDD

Fourth| Hmm, it's not how good you started, or how bad you stuck in the middle, but it's how awesome you finish. 'Cause that's all that matters. A good finish. So, yah I'll keep rowing the boat, 'cause I'm not finished yet! *row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream...* ;O)))

So all right sweethearts, g'nite!
(haha, I am so in a good mood tonight XOD)

2 commentary(ies) ;O):

Hariry Ariffin July 16, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

Sedih kan masa dia nak mati tu?

:(

RJ July 16, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

yah, it was devastating indeed
OMG, wait.
now everyone knows the ending, LOL.