Thursday, July 30, 2009

bozpmf?

J offe tpnfpof up ubml up ;O\

2 commentary(ies) ;O):

mooshy August 4, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

Raj! I hope I'm in the same college as yours!
I do. Take a good care of yourself, okay? You got me and you friend. You know I never ignore you. =)
I just got to online!!!
internet was damn bad here.
argh!

RJ August 4, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

halo shy!
haha, I've been meaning to call you
but then again, I just think it's not that important, really :)

anyway, I think it's you who needs to calm down lah, haha!
ohh that internet thing, I know, it's driving me nuts already
but yah, at least we got a reason to look forward for holidays right?

olrite, I don't wanna sound so gay with you
but thanks for ur understanding.
send my regards to Kob as well ya.

psst- I am a lot wiser now, pretty much am :)