This one goes forever, period.
*btw, sorry about the view, the audio just wins over the video*
('cause I know it's hard to keep it still when all the excitements come!)
Good God, to still be alive
and watch every version of GH singing every morning;
such music feelings had never existed!
The emotions going on are just too beautiful ;O)
Ohh and ohh, funny when he fixed the guitar tunes XOD
well, another comes in and never goes out
enjoy the sound, people.
psst- All of his tracks are wonderful.
Highly recommended.
All, all of it.
But still,
I just can't get enough.
;O)


5 commentary(ies) ;O):
haha. mza, get over youself, please.
then again, wth :D
haha, u said that when u urself still trying to pick up the notes every morning.
is it just me or what?
XOP
well, yeh, I think im getting the hang of it now. lol.
btw, ak x try lagi main lagu ni la. saba eh? :D
haha
"can't wait!"
*the teddies at the back;
"Awww no man, not again?"
XOD
...woah, there goes my fans! *high fives everyone*
haha. terrific :D
Post a Comment