Work from Home ;O)
I'm out of big issues these days. Nothing really bothers me much, I guess. Except the workload and assignments. Here at home, all kinds of casualities I'm having. But one of them is to keep in contact with my good friends, as it's the only fat chance I have. College, no way I'm gonna get connected. Really, haha!
So, one good news came in yesterday. Haha, my first entry and my first time winning. Good to know. But let's see if I'm gonna claim the prize anyway. Due, is nextweek.
Anyway, regarding me writing here, a lot of FAQs from the committed readers. They were wondering why I simply write things while not making them private. Hmm, to answer that question; well, I've tried once. But then again, I just can't. Because I welcome strangers. And yes, all of my friends out there. Thou I do have people whom I wish they don't read mine; but I can't decide for them what page to read. And this blog is one of the options. Anyway, thanks to V and P for asking. No one ever asked me that before. :O) You guys are terrific. And weren't you one of the welcomed stangers, too? I've always welcomed people like you, and I mean it. ;OD
Apart from that; this blog do tell something about me, maybe from various angles. But not as a whole. I write what I think, and I think what I write. Not all the stories I write are just stories. Some of them are facts, and some are just dreams. I don't allow myself to lie so far. That is one thing I can assure of. But even so, just say that they belong in the fantasy. Haha! XOD
Anyways, to make it private or not. Well, again, it's about choice. Nothing wrong with it. And I'm just answering some questions here. Maybe oneday I will. Who knows, right? But for now, all the hassles, the invitations, I try to avoid that. Too lazy, ahah. And I'm here just to write and inspire (if I may, may I? ;O)
Okay, back to work.
This hols are just temporary.
*wait, I don't agree!*
Hols are forever, and so does work!
;OP
psst- Retrospection; it's something I've been engaged to for years
and I'm still it.
but I feel a lot wise(r).
TYDG!
(/^^,)/


0 commentary(ies) ;O):
Post a Comment