The inside wants out.
Salam and greetings to all my page readers :O)
Well, I am pleased to be able to write again tonight. I just had a long, busy week. But alhamdulillah, almost everything went all right. I had no big business that I couldn't handle so far. And yes, I was somehow not ready and was being negative at first about this whole coming weeks after the Eid Mubarak. Perhaps, I wasn't entirely wrong; I was just more like lacking in courage to face it alone. (^^,"') It's like being in hell, but luckily, I am not. So thank God. Thank goodness.
So yes, yes. Life changes everyday, even though some routines are still maintained. But I wanna make good changes, hihi. ;O) And to talk about the weather; it has been raining a lot lately. And my mornings have rain instead of sun rays. But the rain doesn't put me to sleep, trouble does. XD So I just love it when it rains, and it has to fall anyway. Gravity. Haha.
BTW, yesternight and the nights before, I did a lot of saying and thinking in my dreams. As soon as I woke up, they got me a headache. Too much information 'cause they are more than one dreams in one night, and I just don't know why. And those dejavus, I don't seem to enjoy them much when they really happened. About coincidences, they were 50-fifty percent; good and bad. So to say the least, nothing satisfies me, but I am okay with it. They all seem right to me. ;O)
Ohh, and as a matter of fact, they are few things that I don't wish they come to see me now. Due to some similar reasons I have stated before, I am just half prepared. I've seen attempts, good attempts but not a good time. I really need to spend on things in the current and I am sticking to it. I am done with the past, please trust me on that. ;O) And I do welcome new people to be part of my life. Glad that we agreed, and will wait for it to come to us naturally. Truthfully; I am happy that I have my own space of happy-ness. ;O) I finally get the honesty after being one for so long. I know to make people wait for us isn't the right thing to do, but it really feels good to have someone who can wait for you just to do it right. And in the meantime, I am preparing myself to be myself. A good version of me, insya Allah. ;O)) I am still on my way to the future.
Wo all right, the same way I ended my post last time.
I got work to do and I really got to do the work.
Tarrraa!
:O)


2 commentary(ies) ;O):
Raj! Thanks for the surprise! I really love it!
heeeee =))
btw you, I could see some progress going on.
ah-hem! I xberani nak leave comment tau at your recent post,
I do not wanna get in the way, of course =P
but I'm sure you will let me know if there is something, right babe? XD
happy for you and muah muah to you too!
your welcome,
love that you loved it ;O)
BTW wth shy
*you almost got me flushed in red* (^^,#)
stop provoking la dear;
you just won't get any. XOD
so alright, ttyl! OX~
Post a Comment