Post rolls! ;O)
G'morning! Hahh! Finally, I got to be up at four again, thank goodness. I thought I lost it. ;OD Ahh, about last time, I still couldn't figure out what was the keyword!! (danggg, I won't give up, that was one good thought, really) Anyways, today I thought of doing some recaps on what I've been writing up to now. Yes, let me bring you to my museum! Tadaa~*
#1: Zero Hour (the day I deleted my old, and launched this one. It was on Abah's birthday!) (2007)
#2: Today's cartoon...Zits!
#3: Pa-zuri. I'm loving it!
#4: I love Highlighter!
#5: My off-day :)
#6: Telly-time!
#7: Wohohoho! ZzZZZz
#8: Who waits fer all surely wins! :)
#9: Don't over dose!
#10: I love find-and-circle! :)
#11: Fact file #1
#12: LOL, this is almost crap.
#13: People, meet Harry. :)
#14: Weird happenings.
#15: First day of my new sem ;B
#16: Ahhh~ :)
#17: A pic of me and my gf! :P
#18: Oscillate
#19: A beautiful pain :)
#20: A farewell but NOT Absolutely a G'bye!
#21: Her name!
#22: starvation!
#23: Merdeka!
#24: 10!
#25: Happiness, Can you?
#26: Seek & Hide
#27: Get set, ready, GO!
#28: In progress
#29: A Letter from Pch
#30- It's time to move on! ;O)
#31- Laundry! ;O)
#32- A night with James Morr! ;O)
#33- Holy-days ;O)
#34- Take a test! :P (2008)
#35- Welcome 2008! ;O)
#36- Lesson Learnt.
#37- Four Reasons why I hardly write fer my blog (?)
#38- I can do that. *grin*
#39- indifferent >.<
#40- halukun!
#41- Today, I love. :O)
#42- When I've got to, I just have to.
#43- I'm back. ;O)
#44- Of names, miss and love ;O)
#45- I'm home, I'm home! #1
#46- Recollection(!) #1
#47- It's simply phenomenal.
#48- It's Fridaaayyy ;O)
#49- I've been tagged! #1
#50- Happy Twenty-OH mate!
#51- What about today?
#52- Friday is a happy day.
#53- Attention! #1
#54- Haha, when he moves! ;O)
#55- It's NEW YEAR! ;O)
#56- She's feeling lucky XP (2009)
#57- Back to school again. ;O)
#58- Send me help, and good food too.
#59- Moving on and on; and never look back ;O)
#60- A strange request for strangers!
#61- You can eat this post(!) #1
#62- You can eat this post(!) #2
#63- I don't know what to name this post(!) #1
#64- They make me wanna *bleurghhh*!
#65- Artwork #1: Cartoonist Hunt!
#66- This is not a scary post; but Life is. ;O|
#67- Lack of inspiration, I would say.
#68- Mondays are all I have? LOL, NO.
#69- of Doing Things.
#70- I don't know what to name this post(!) #2
#71- It should be this kind of feeling, alright?
#72- The day when she came ;O)
#73- Reedeekyules. I'm going green, people.
#74- Cook-book; Page#1
#75- I made my day yesterday :OP
#76- Hello world, I'm twenty one years young as of today.
#77- Three days late for holidays ;OP
#78- Going BLACK; not just green ;OB
#79- I don't know what to name this post(!) #3
#80- She wants to sleep. Oh not her, it is me. |O)
#81- My (plus minus) #100th posts!
#82- P&F, please stay here forever and I mean it.
#83- 'S' for speak(!)
#84- Dream on, grey!
#85- Current-ly. ;O)
#86- It's finally final! ;O)
#87- of hope and miracle
#88- I don't know what to name this post(!) #4
#89- ;O(((((((((((((((((((D-day))))))))))))))))))))O;
#90- of 0.001% interest
#91- Re: START(!)
#92- Meet my supersweets, Baklava! ;O)
#93- So it wasn't just them. I MADE IT TOO. ;O)
#94- of Copy Cats.
#95- Hollow-days ;O|
#96- I'm free-ing ;O)
#97- Happy 57 Abah! ;O)
#98- Satisfactory :O\ well, I am not satisfied then.
#99- I just wanna think present-ly.
#100- My brain goes to work today ;O)
#101- Cook-book; Page #2
#102- of the D-word ;O|
#103- Cook-book; Page #3
#104- When God gives me signs; I should have taken them well ;O)
#105- Cook-book; Page #4
#106- It's easy to change minds, but to stick to it, it's hard ;O)
#107- Good extension for the ears ;O)
#108- I'm falling up ;O)
#109- This one goes forever, period.
#110- of Hopes and Fears.
#111- Happy Life; this is.
#112- of Being a Cindegreylla ;O)
#113- Leaving Bads & Live in Good.
#114- You Spot 'It', You Got 'It' ;O)))
#115- Behold for God, Me
#116- Bad Comes Before Good.
#117- When patience slowly becomes my dress ;OD
#118- ;O) ;O)) ;O)))
#119- Approved(!)
#120- I'm just fulled up, but I want more of this ;O)
#121- Another P that is O-some ;O)
#122- Cooler of a guy ;O)
#123- bozpmf?
#124- I'm home, I'm home! #2 ;O)
#125- Work from Home ;O)
#126- I feel super; superman! ;O)
#127- I Just Got My Book Renewed ;O)))
#128- I was right ;O?
#129- Make some noise, people.
#130- My dream wasn't just a dream. ;O)
#131- Mr. Life, I am Living You for Good.
#132- To: yes, You;
#133- Things Changed; but People Might Not
#134- Play It Cool ;O)
#135- ( )
#136- It's good to be at home, but I am not.
#137- TYDG ;O)
#138- I'm one of the OATfreaks, I know ;OD
#139- The day I laughed at myself, a lot. XOD
#140- Positively postive ;O)
#141- and that was a cool trick, really cool ;OB
#142- Cupcakes from her! ;ODDD
#143- Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda ;OB
#144- Friend (redefined)
#145- Passing off ;O)
#146- The Return of the King (LOL!)
#147- Yet another post ;O)
#148- Wacky Wakey XOD
#149- My bloody blood is uppp! ;O)
#150- So this is home ;O)
#151- Okay why, again?
#152- Happy 21st! ;O)
#153- Under construction (^^,"')
#154- I'm on a Spacebar ;O)
#155- Like It for Real :O)
#156- Wake me up when it's the weekend >,<
#157- The inside wants out.
#158- So what if...
#159- To have trust in yourself, is just wonderful ;O)
#160- I am not just gassing away, I am writing one. XD
#161- When the mind has made up ;O)
#162- Well, listen and take charge. ;OD
#163- Three days for a weekend! XOD
#164- Do, not talk. >_<
#165- Hear, hear! ;OD
#166- When God send me good signs; well I am not in hurry.
#167- Free Friday
#168- It's my TWO-hundred post! ;O)
#169- Well, I'm just saying ;O)
#170- From ETP to EDX photos updates! ;OD
#171- I am here to write again~*
#172- This is just another pre-post. :OP
#173- of Cutting Off ;OD
#174- Post rolls!
If you notice, there were titles which seemed to be contradict. See posts #81 and #168. Well, these two; I had all the drafts counted in. Yeah, suppose I have 210 posts by now, but that inclusive of the thirty-6 drafts for they are the forbidden 'unposts'. XOP
As I made this list, I noted somethings from my writings:
*I miscounted my posts, twice.
*I like Friday, as I wrote many about them.
*Most of the post titles, had smiley faces at the end of each.
*I love exclamation and braces (((!)))
*I ha-ha a lot.
*I did rewrite same old things in some of the posts. They occurred more than once.
*I had more texts than images.
*I sound happier in my writings, no wonder!
*I wrote as much as I talked.
*I did write to provoke, but not anymore.
*I enjoy housekeeping.
*I learned how tos, very much.
*I dream biggg.
*I have a green and blue heart for nature.
*I woke up early just to write, sometimes.
*I like to keep my blog plain with happy, lazy colors.
*I adore clean fonts.
*I apparently fall for people named Js' and Ms' music, IDK why.
*I changed on my punctuations, not the way I write things.
*I made up some words that don't exist, haha!
*This post was one of the drafts, LOL. >,<
FYI, I thought of writing this on my 100th post.
And now it just passed the 200th!
Well, I couldn't wait for another hundred just to write.
Since there'll be a power interruption today;
I thought, why not?
Yes, that made me to. Haha!
All right peeps, I think that's enough.
I'm taking up to much space for this one.
I bet it's gonna be the longest of all posts! Limitation is what I need, certainly.
So, OK, I'm good to go now. Till then, guys!
BTW; Happy November! ;O)


7 commentary(ies) ;O):
happy 200th!
rite more and more!
@Hariry: Haha! It's not really official, but thank you!
@sangcXL3: well that goes to you too buddy ;O)
Hey raj, I didn't noe you wrote this much. Nice one babe. You gave funny names for every post, and I enjoy reading them. Yeah, keep on writing! Heeee =D
BTW good luck for finals dear! Ganbattene!!!!
Shy sweety, is there something you want from me? I know you have been craving that rendang since raya kan? Haha! JK.
Ahh, thx babe for being an avid reader! You too, GOOD LUCKKKK! ;O)
hi miss grey. I got to buy some of the time, so I'm wishing best of luck to you and I'll pray for your ease in the coming final! YOU CAN MAKE IT! Just remember the FC thing, haha! Hope that helps. ;^) TC and GL!
oh hi there. Thanks for the wishes, okay dokay herr. ;O)
Post a Comment