Drop it down ;O)
Heyho dears!
I have a bigggg announcement to make.
*haha, some of you might know it already.
well I'm moving out. This blog will only last until end of this year.
and the new one is on its way XD
So to those who wanna keep being the readers;
kindly drop your names ;O)
I'll add up to the existing list.
I'm thinking of converting to another domain, so ideas?
Thanks in advance ;OD
Love, love and love.
Rj H


3 commentary(ies) ;O):
count me in...
btw, i think of doing the same thing too. tapi tapi tapi tataw...
oh sure babe, sure (:
Tatau? Haha, tulah. Right now I'm planning the content for the new blog. Still in progress.
BTW what's with the current one? I'm gonna miss Hello Kitty.(X
raj! I'M IN THE LIST KAN? XD
babe, I am very sorry. This weekend I couldn't make it, I balik kg, jumpa nenek. So tak dpt join you guys. =( sgt sgt mahu berjumpa!
sorry I drop a msg here, YM mcm chipsmore!
take care babe, thanks sgt2 for the company. Seriously, you're the only person who never fails to reply me. Be it my calls or sms.
Happy coding! =P
Post a Comment