I post this in the office >_<
I am darn sleepy when I got off to work today. Yes, it was all because of the codes. It's a one week assignment and I have less time than that to know what it's all about. Sweet.
I try to sleep whenever I could. But this table is in the direction where people could see my head nodding. So, canceled. Today, I kinda feel excited to test those codings I've been working on last night. But here I am, pending, since the codes got stuck with some unresolved loops. T_T
BTW, I had something on my mind released just before lunch today. Asking questions and I got a good news right away. Strange that I wasn't so happy about it when I know I really should. But it was a good news, really. OK, maybe I don't know if it's really good for me; but WTH. Yes, WTH. (:
And a minute after that, I got a call. I said hello and I heard a cry. I know this wasn't good, so I offered help. I listened and I kept listening. After all that talking over the phone, things were finally falling back into places. I got thanked; but I thanked that caller back. I didn't tell why. But because of that call, I forgot what I felt before. Our situation was different and I know it wasn't that serious. We were both aching; but that person deserved to cry more than I did. Well apparently, the bad news made me feel good somehow and eventually I forgot what the good news was. But if I were to remember; I'm just gonna suck it up. My feelings don't matter here.
All right, back to work. Time to test the damn codes. Hope I got it right this time. (:
Oh yeah, currently I'm listening to John Mayer's, and that Perfectly Lonely song of his really rhymes with today I guess. Believe me, it feels good to let your mood sway sometimes. (:
Daa!


4 commentary(ies) ;O):
what codes?
Some simple codings that I need to prepare to run the program. Nothing fancy, really. (:
BTW are you home?
oh i see.. Why do u have to do that? I thought u r doing electrical engineering? Bt, if im not mistaken, afif learned tat as well. What do engineering students learn huh?? I think u guys have to learn more. Afif have lots of time to enjoy himself. Unlike me. He's going to Canada next year. Sigh! I hate him!
Yup. Im home. Back nak balek dah nie. In fact, im packing my stuff now. Bt, break skjap. Surf the net. :-)
Ohh, haha, it seems like engineering students need to learn some basic programming. I think it's like knowing it only on the surface at least. But not like you guys la, bahaya if all doctors are like that.
BTW, don't hate Afif la you. (I sed that only 'cause Zra's not that far from me, haha!) ;OP
Post a Comment