Sunday, January 10, 2010

Re:Launch

*siren*
(not another false alarm!)


Ohh, don't get befuddled. The last time I blog-travel; well, none. Perhaps, I just like it here. So as not to dissapoint you for the short blockade, I just renewed the look (again). But really, this is my first time to personalize almost everything you could see here. I am so so happy that all the construction happened they way it should today. 'Cause there is no way I'm gonna do it during the weekdays. Codings and scripting, man, I deal with them a lot lately. Bahhhhh.

Honestly, I didn't do magic tricks since I spent the whole Saturday, just for this. OK, maybe not entirely, but clearly it has the best way of saying it. Haha. Well, I had McD for lunch and Ma's bubur kacang hijau for dinner, I know I got no time to slack off. I obviously need to eat more tomorrow. ;O) BTW, here I'll show some photos that I took while I got disconnected from the Internet!


*the Internet was like 'super fast' during lunch hour >_<
===
My working station and yes; food.






I know food is not allowed. But WTH, Ma worked half-day today. So thank God. 
Else, I am doomed. 

Anyways, though these two elbows of mine keep on aching whenever they want; I finally get it done. Syukran, so I hope you guys enjoy the new look and yes; this is my second post of the year 2010. 

So, thank you
John Mayer; for the awesome tracks of yours
that I never got bored of;
never feel alone.
And to yes, my wonderful readers!
I'm not going anywhere. 
;O)


pstt: I need a new mouse. The old one is good to go. 
It just won't detect my clicks anymore. Haha!

5 commentary(ies) ;O):

mooshy January 10, 2010 at 8:43 PM  

adoi, why so hard to leave a comment here Raj? Was that on purpose????

LAWA lah blog! =)

RJ January 10, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

Haha! Shy! I just realized about that! Sorry, got problem with the embedded post comment. It's all right, I use this kind for the time being. So you love it? THANKSSSS! ;O)

Anonymous January 11, 2010 at 9:19 PM  

MCD!!! owh gosh, i really miss prosperity burger... ;(

RJ January 11, 2010 at 11:06 PM  

ohhh? haha, if I knew, I should have uploaded a picture of mine eating that burger u r missing. I thought McD is everywhere?

Anonymous March 10, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

happy birthday!