Friday, February 26, 2010

Cooking holiday ;O)

G'evening readers! (and to some of you, g'morning) ;O)

Well, I was happily busy working at home today. For the past 4 months I've been at home, this is another first time of me cooking. Apparently, Ma still got to work and we don't have much to say but to cook the lunch.

By right, two chefs should suffice. So it was really funny when Zra had already decided that she would need to reinvent those almond cookies of hers and left me with the dishes. Hence, there won't be a chance  to complaint, gahhh.

Anyway, anyway forget about that one. Still, I am without that freaking DSLR. As for now, I'm keeping my kitchen camera pretty much handy, haha. So yes, you can expect the food photos. For there's nothing more exciting when cooking than to capture these magnificent ingredients when they are in actions! XOD


And today,
I played some magic tricks. 
And that had put me to do something I never know of; baking. 
(talk about for once in my life, LOL)
But it was a sandwich cake, not those fancy chocolate cakes and all.
Specially made for my dad; 
since we did the promise back then, 5 years ago.
So I chose to make it happen today.
Don't ask me why I volunteered, 'cause I find it was magical too,
That someone wanted to do it, that it finally did.

After washing those apparatus(sss),
I had a quick thought that this baking thing
will only happen, say every 4 years?
But I'm putting a comma here; not a period.
Well IDK

OK, enough talking
just keep the photos rolling! XOP



Seriously, all the way, I was hoping that it would taste as good as it should.
so I wasn't the first one to eat it but Zra.
Then followed by everyone else.
...
Hohoho... and they were all freaking smiled!
I'm soooo glad that they loved it! Fuhhh.
;OD

Well, enough for putting smiles on those faces, I think.

And to mine,
just enough.
;O)))

So happy cooking everyone;
and salam Maulidur Rasul!
;OD

11 commentary(ies) ;O):

rajanurhazirah February 26, 2010 at 11:17 PM  

sedap wooo :DDD

RJ February 26, 2010 at 11:56 PM  

ahahaha, tulah.
*Zrah, kek kerjasama! XOD

athirahassin February 27, 2010 at 12:18 AM  

wowwww!!!~~ sdapnyeee nmpk... ske nyeee baking + cooking tp dont hv tm for that.. LOL =.="

neyong February 27, 2010 at 4:26 AM  

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
TAK ACI OK!!!!!POST POST POST!!!

RJ February 27, 2010 at 7:50 AM  

@Athirah, xpe time you cuti nnt you try masak, mesti sedap punya. ;OD

@Neyong, just you wait another 4 years laa! Ahahaha! XOD

ANAS!!! February 27, 2010 at 5:54 PM  

god....

sedapnyer

RJ February 27, 2010 at 8:32 PM  

Hadoi guilty pula posting these food photos. Maybe I should quit la kan. Hahaha! :OD

blank172 February 28, 2010 at 7:40 PM  

Not fair! uugh u already get ur dslr? dslr-less man

RJ February 28, 2010 at 8:45 PM  

Re-quote:
"Still, I am without that freaking DSLR"

No, ni gune that 3.2Meg, the kitchen camera punya. Ahahaha!

BUT SOON, insya Allah ;OD

blank172 March 1, 2010 at 1:23 AM  

wow kitchen also got camera :P Im getting one soon too can resist the temptation

RJ March 1, 2010 at 6:56 AM  

haha, bila masuk kitchen jd kitchen camera! Haha, can or cannot? :OD