It's never too soon ;O)
G'morning readers! Today smells so good. Well that's Ma cooking something back in the kitchen. I was being told about today's lunch and yes, newsflash: we are going to have Rendaaaaanggg!
Now it feels like Raya, again. Oh, a little too soon? Nahhh, never. XOD
Haha, we're not really the great eater-family, but we really enjoy home-cooking, very much. And I don't know if I could cook as good as my mother. For some unknown reasons; I hardly cook any dishes since I started my courier as an intern and it's already two months at home. And oh yeah, it's gonna be three, next week. Maybe I should add this to those three things that I already listed before. Must be.
Anyway, I had myself scanned last night and I don't mean any of that CAT scan or MRI. LOL. I was just doing a diagnosis on my behavior for these last few weeks (if that's what they call it). I found it was undeniable that something was in somewhat bad condition but nothing was critical. 'cause this time, I handled it pretty well. I guess now I don't blame myself for things to happen anymore. Perhaps I should get rid of the 'IFs'. It is never the right word to say. Never is and never was. So just fix and forget. I'm stepping up this time, and I'm not afraid to do that. Ohh I think I can. ;O)
OK, breakfast is calling. Haha, well, that's Ma again, who actually calling. I better listen to the whisper before I hear the scream. That rule always applies, no matter when. XOD *I am a hopeless daughter lately! Gahhh!*
All right, Guten Tag!
pssst: If you are lucky enough, I'll post the Rendang photos later. Oh, no did I just say IF? Haha!


2 commentary(ies) ;O):
ehemm...if? :OB
ahaha, say what? XOD
Post a Comment