Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Not just food photos XOD


Ma cooked all the dishes.
(no surprise there)

Zra baked the chocolate brownies bar.
(no surprise, no surprise)

and, and ...
I made the drinks.
My brave attempt to innovate something and
hahh, there's a new, undefined taste.
They didn't taste like fruits.
I know, I know.
(no surprise)
I even got constant complaints from them.
and there's another drinks for back up.
Haha!
XOD

OK, here's the last photo!
*I shall never make them again! XO)

psst: too many files to keep, ahhhh just too many. >_<

5 commentary(ies) ;O):

ANAS!!! February 16, 2010 at 9:34 PM  

choc chip bar...
where did zira got the recipe.. hehe
was it nice??

RJ February 16, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

hahaha, yes Anas. She got it from you ;O) but I wonder why they are not as crispy as yours. a bit moist I guess. Anything that we missed?

ANAS!!! February 16, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

erm... i dont know...
perhaps.. kena baked a lil longer in the oven. :-)

Anonymous February 17, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

laparla

RJ February 17, 2010 at 5:28 PM  

Lapar jugaaa (T__T)