Sunday, February 28, 2010

Not too too.


TOO... :
many/ happy/ free etc.

Try to link the 'too' with those positives. Even when pairing it to your favorite adjectives, they still don't sound out right. With the 'too', they sound more than should be and slightly beyond of what is fitting. And just because of  the 'too'.

Well to have more and not less, is very common to people like me. And there are few some who would try to sound moderate; when it is the actual way of having everything. These people wouldn't mind and just happy to live with the free bit of samples of here and there. How I really adore that. Like how they could just get satisfied with so little gifts and not asking for more than what is enough for them. I'm not talking about those who don't have a choice; but those with the obvious choices. ;O)

Anyhow, some part of me just think that they are just being grateful. And I really don't know if these people know; but I think they are being brilliant too. BO)

While granting for all these, I still want the best and give the best. Maybe to have something regular is just another sign of me being thankful, and it just needs to be that often.

So if anything, just not too too. That's what I'm pretty sure of right now. ;O)

OK, last post for the month, I'd wanna end it with one of my favorite of John's. 
And to all the women in my life; this song is just for you. 


 Big ♥ ;O)
- Rj -

3 commentary(ies) ;O):

blank172 February 28, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

I come in peace. I am harmless. Just in case someone don't know that.

RJ February 28, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

LOL! ;O,

blank172 March 1, 2010 at 1:19 AM  

HAHA ok lalala