BRB ;O)
"Jolly Good"
I remembered When, Where, Why, and How;
but I don't know exactly What I tried to portray.
Well, this sketch was from November, 2006.
and it'll be its forth anniversary, this year.
So I just decided to get it colored last Friday.
and it'll be its forth anniversary, this year.
So I just decided to get it colored last Friday.
Ohh, this is not the finished look BTW.
The follow-ups are still inside my kamera.
The follow-ups are still inside my kamera.
For the space left has finally been cut off.
So I gotta do some good riddance in my hard disk;
just to make some space for these work of art.
But I'm taking the long road to do that.
So it's not gonna be soon.
So it's not gonna be soon.
Maybe in a week or two.
and yes, by that,
I'm gonna take off too,
for days.
and yes, by that,
I'm gonna take off too,
for days.
But I am sure to return.
That, I promise you.
;O)
OKs, just be good everyone.
I'll see you around and around.
... and here are 3 BIG Ls;
(for him, for her and for yous)
;O)
Back to work!
Back to work!
-Rj-



5 commentary(ies) ;O):
owh the 'happy' sketch mode
menareek!
Anonymous;
IDK why I posted this one. Not so art-ish but more like universal crap.
*How uninspired this was. Very. ;O\\\
sangcXL3;
Dude, you think so? But anyhow, thank you. :O)
heyho so u start water colouring ady :P
me too haha just found the old alpha water colour in my box and colour a bit the paper toy.
good, siapkan the artwerk
Haha, itulah. Suddenly I feel like holding real air brush! But yeah, my water colors dah keras2 semuanya, LOL. XD
BTW ade upload ka any of those paper toys? OK, nnt singgah! BOD
Post a Comment