Ms Pool, everyone. 8O)
This is Ms Pool, daughter of Mrs Pool I kept talking about.
Finally, some photos of her.
Finally, some photos of her.
Well IDK what's her age, but she's not so tall. (1.6M)
Anyhow she's my good, good friend now.
Despite the fact we got a little tanned, we couldn't care less.
Just what a good way to start your day, isn't?
Totally.
8O)
Totally.
8O)













10 commentary(ies) ;O):
u look different. hmm
Haha, I'm gaining weight sir! XOD
for july 2010,
there will be compulsory class for all student.
swiming clas guide by ms rajooo
*con't
... and the fee would be RM1K++
XO)
hahaha, no lah. Still learning juga! BTW, UTP tgh cuti? Awesome! But sampai bila?
I tot so hahaha
B172;
you really don't have to second that. really, baaaahhh.
nevermind, @least I don't have to deal with some kinda FYP on birthday.
@Rj Yelah fine.
I was just joking lah. Ah anyway, I tried to create some art; but they all looked crap. AAAAA (X_X)
@Rj thats the art hahaha post je lah here
Ahaha, all rightey. Later I'll upload. Apparently scanner @store. LOL.
Post a Comment