Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The One Who;


My print artwork, no good.
and I couldn't push them to.
But while I couldn't have that, 
I had these cloudy random thoughts; 
that I wanna scramble them right here.

Writing this one, really reminds me of something;
that everyone has the right to feel what to feel.
Remember that, just don't forget.
;O)


it's called, The One Who;

TOW never knows;
or TOW never shows,
Who would you
?
TOW let you be;
or TOW who sets you free;
Who would you
TOW drives you wild;
or TOW gives your smile.

Yes, who would you?
Just who?

;O) 

OK.
They looked almost like where they from.
I didn't cut short.
They are just right from my happy glands.
Haha, Happy Tuesday everyone, anyone.
I'm sleeping now. Good dreams.

2 commentary(ies) ;O):

sangcXL3 March 18, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

and...

its thursday!
bgn rajoo!

kerja!

err.bukan midsem holday ke?

:D

RJ March 19, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

LOL, Farouk. It's holiday for you guys. Not me laa. Eceh. XD