Sunday, March 07, 2010

Sky-diving BO)

Hello everyone.

I have another self-assignment going on.
Right now I'm documenting skies that I'd been before.
Trying to conquer the world, they say.

It all started when I was compiling my photo files.
Most of them are skies and food.
But not so much variety,
So I thought what about other places?
Ideas popped up.
and yeah, I got six by far.
Six awesome skies;
those that I begged from my wonderful family and friends.
BO)

Anyways, I'm gonna do it with just my kitchen kamera (KK).
Not powerful, and yeah often frustrating.
But you gotta make use of what you have.

So anybody wants to join me;
join me, please.
And those non-D users;
afraid not, this assignment is especially for you.

*No pressure*
Haha!
Churar!

4 commentary(ies) ;O):

sangcXL3 March 10, 2010 at 1:27 AM  

nk tgk yg da captured!

RJ March 11, 2010 at 2:37 AM  

oh insya Allah Farouk, soon enough! ;O)

blank172 March 14, 2010 at 6:48 AM  

here you go http://www.flickr.com/photos/artlove/3296457689/
i nearly forgot bout it hahahaha. lapar

RJ March 14, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

Ahaha! Thanks! Lapar? LOL! XD