Sunday, April 11, 2010

Eight glasses a day;

Hi and hello.
and it's me again. 

Truthfully, I've been trying to keep myself busy and it didn't work. So that brought me here; at this very place  that I think, I think worth my time. 

Well, my mood is flowing lazily. I wanna hang out without going out, yeah crazy lazy. 

(long pause)
OK, that was me sleep-writing. LOL.

So yeah, before I leave, here's something from my black-book. A page of my eight glasses a day plan. Well, you put your thoughts and drink them. Whatever thoughts you have, just put they in. Have it your way. Have a go. ;O)


So tell me readers;
what are your glasses fulled with?
BO)

Have good, awesome days guys.
Love, love.
Rj

2 commentary(ies) ;O):

Anonymous April 12, 2010 at 1:29 PM  

awesome!

RJ April 12, 2010 at 2:54 PM  

;O)

Oh BTW, do you know that those Rocks eat ppl who don't go to bed too? Especially @time like this.

*spooky~* BO)