mcm mr simpson!:D
it looks too simple for ur extraordinary blog
@sangcXL3: haha, betul juga! Baru notice la! :OD@anonymous: haha, I even thought of going for something simpler than this! Anyhow, TY!
simple=minimalistic? It looks something like hieroglyph, betul kan u nk buat macam tu?
yeah sort of. But I wasn't really trying to be a minimalist; but hieroglyph, hoho looks like they r gonna be like those fossils in 100 year's time! ;ODD
Post a Comment
5 commentary(ies) ;O):
mcm mr simpson!
:D
it looks too simple for ur extraordinary blog
@sangcXL3: haha, betul juga! Baru notice la! :OD
@anonymous: haha, I even thought of going for something simpler than this! Anyhow, TY!
simple=minimalistic? It looks something like hieroglyph, betul kan u nk buat macam tu?
yeah sort of. But I wasn't really trying to be a minimalist; but hieroglyph, hoho looks like they r gonna be like those fossils in 100 year's time! ;ODD
Post a Comment