Monday, April 12, 2010

Rocky morning ;O)

Well, yeah, it seems like every morning now, when I do the wake ups,
one joke that'll keep rehearsing is;

"Rocks eat morning people".

and I laughed at it, I kinda did.

But what if I started to believe in that, 
yeah, what if (?)
Haha. (^^,")
Ohh BTW, G'morning, rockers. BO)

6 commentary(ies) ;O):

Anonymous April 12, 2010 at 3:59 AM  

OH MY ROCKS. u didn't!

RJ April 12, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

Yeahh, you heard me. I'm gonna eat them before they eat me.

My early breakfast, hehhh. XO)

Anonymous April 13, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

Dear rock,
plz forgive my friend who doesn't value u as much as I do *wink*

RJ April 13, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

Hahaha!
As much as you do? Hmm, I highly doubt that. I think you just 'have to'.

BTW yes, I do! In fact, I just had them for my breakfast this morning.

*MUNCH, MUNCH* XOB

Anonymous April 15, 2010 at 9:10 PM  

Dear writer, I love your words. day by day. Positive in the mourning situtation. i love yah RJ. u make my day. Keep up the good writing. pretty pleasee.... i nd ur words to cheer me up. hehe. Thank you :O)

RJ April 15, 2010 at 9:33 PM  

Well, *thank-you. ;O)