Sunday, April 25, 2010

Room for Recollections ;O)


These are some of the best collections;
apparently no evidence of all John's and Rice's albums.
I mean the legal hard copies.
I just want to have them for once and for all, if I may.
So I'm buying them soon;
adding to the ones that I already had.
Just another four more.

Hokay, I have something to say now:
I'm getting a DLSR for the first time,
from myself to myself.
After I'm done with the priorities.
I'll let you guys know when.
So to anyone who wanna make it happen soon,
and would like to give me some support;
...in term of financial wise;
*Ouff, yes, please! XOD
My DSLR fund is open to anyone.
Especially any of you.

and to KK;
(my Kitchen Kamera)
I'll never forget you.
You'd been good to me.
You still are.
;O)
...

OK,I'll keep it quiet until then.
Good, good day collectors!

6 commentary(ies) ;O):

blank172 April 25, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

Yeah finally :-) o/

RJ April 25, 2010 at 8:53 PM  

Haha, Enol! Be the first lah to donate, you generous young man! Ahaha! XD

moo April 25, 2010 at 10:26 PM  

Raj, I don't have money to buy you one now, but I will pay you to take my photos one day! =D

I am proud, proud of you!

RJ April 25, 2010 at 10:58 PM  

Oh? haha, was that just a cover up? XP Nway, thanks babe, but I'm nowhere near even to amateur; suka2 shj la.

..and it would be great if you could pay me in advance. XOD

Anonymous April 26, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

kak miza!! i know that ticket!! and the cd, kan?? hahaha :)

RJ April 26, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

haha, yes, yes, Jules. Thanks for the awesome pick! Haha,even xdpt tgk Meryl Streep. ;OD

-Mijohn XP