Write to talk ;O)
Hi readers, how you doing?
Please, I wasn't dead. I was on a self-vacation. A short one, but it was more than enough. It feels good to be back. It is, but not so, really.
Anyway, I feel the need to write. It's one of the best habits. I'm writing live now, so yes where to begin? BTW, if you're not the text-type person, always skip to the photos. That would be a wise thing to do. Guaranteed. ;O)
All right, what if I write something about today? Well, it's the day I met the Doctor for the first time, for this year record. However nothing serious; for I only got lightheaded with some irregular symptoms. And I was fine, but I didn't think I was fine enough to go to work. So I got one off-day, and it's just what I needed. Not the pills apparently.
My parents just knew it. Somehow, they don't really trust me when it comes to taking care of myself. Honestly, I don't take my meds when I should have. I don't like it. It's not about the taste, but how it could force the mechanism to change. I believe it's one way to do it, but perhaps I just like it natural. I will surely swallow them for two reasons; one, to stop my parents from asking whether I have or I have not. Two, when my immunity system has clearly become defective and that's when I'm done with the diagnosis. I want a quick recovery, yet not with the help of modern science fancy pills. Yes, I could be one of the worse patients a doctor could have, ever.
OK, apart of my sickness; I still let myself to have some entertainment by simply playing a dead book reader on a bed. It feels great. Very. The book made me cry more than twice, and made me laugh out loud, four. Only God knows how, but I think some of you know it too. But the fact that I actually love to write more than to read, is still true. Sometimes, I read to stimulate feelings and I write to let them go. I could never keep them with me. I never feel right anyway. Feelings should go when they have to, but some can choose to stay if they want to. That's what I thought.
===
Well, books. You read them, you'll find yourself tend to do some thinking afterwards. More likely to engage yourself with the stories you've read just now. And suddenly, you thought that the writing made sense just because you had common situations with the book hero. And to some extent, you are happy 'cause you thought you're gonna end up the same way like they do. Regardless of what endings, some of you just want to know what they are. 'Cause everything was written for you and you don't need some extra effort to change the story lines. That's what you thought first, and you are not gonna be happy the moment you had your second thought. But that's what most good books are like. They seemed real and people actually buy into them, technically. I know that fact but still I am one of those most people. ;O)
So yeah, a lot of things for me to talk about when it comes to writings and readings. For most of the things that I've learned about life come from the pages I read which some people believe they only stay as theories. Whether theories or stories, somehow I believe at least the good ones were once real and had happened. They did not just came off from nowhere else. They must have happened before, be it in somebody's life nor dreams. For they have not, they could happen too. Yeah, some of them, someday. ;OD
Well talk about thinking, most people that I know of so far thought that I think too much. Yes, I noticed that. But it's very ironic. While they thought I am, I think it's the other way round. There were many times indeed. I spent my time thinking on things that did not necessarily need to pull some thoughts, and I didn't when they actually need for one. It's hard for me though since I believe in so many things,maybe all thing just seem to matter when some actually don't. So what do I do? Hmm, probably not the best but all I think the key is to have priority. To think in order. I hope so.
Hmm, all rightey. That's it. For what is good, I am working tomorrow. I know that I am not one of those book characters; whose life's happy ending already known somewhere at the end of the book. Although, literally I am writing a book, I mean I write parts of my life in a book, but mine, is still on-going, a not yet complete. And I can't let anyone else to be the author so that they could decide what kinda ending I should have. It's more interesting to write as you live in it. You could make changes and it's never too late. 'Cause you just don't know when your life is gonna end, but you know someday you will. And you secretly wanna have a good ending for yourself. Yeah,I wanna write that one, or make that happen, so to speak. Haha. BO)
Ohh, wait a sec. As I promised, I posted the finished look and some of in the making photos. The one I claimed as the universal crap (see the most below).
Maybe it's not as good as I hope it would.
But enough to make me look at it twice.
Yeah, I'm just gonna accept that one.
Too lazy to fix it.
Oh-oh, last but not the least;
thank you for provoking me.
It worked. ;O)
Well, good days peeps.
Good days.








2 commentary(ies) ;O):
raj!now baru dpt get to ur blog!
haha.
btw.im waitng tht book of ur life!huhu
@Hariry,yeah LOL ;OD
@sangcXL3: Dude, apologies about that. Book? Haha, mostly I've posted it here!
Post a Comment