I am feeling ;ODonuts!
I don't care, it's Saturday.
WEHOOO!!
WEHOOO!!
WEHOOO!!
I'm just krazily happy, today.
So, not a single care in the world.
Oh, I do not. XOD
Well, a big helloo to you readers! Hahaha, I'm feeling all right since last night, 'cause Ma got us donuts. Haha! XOB Anyways, she's left for work already. So breakfast is on me today. Out of ingredients, need to eat breakfast and that automatically put me and Abah to expect something that is very much less cooking. A loaf of bread, a tin of tuna equals to sandwiches. Roll the photos.
*obviously, the big mug was mine ;OB
Abah loves spicy food since he got married to Ma. He defined spicy as tasty. But I decided not to since it's breakfast, and I feel they should taste light. Still, I added the rest, as we both love onions and the cucumbers. Too bad tomatoes are not there.
Yeah, I barely cooked. I just prepared them. I know many would claim that they like tuna better than sardines, but my family is not one of the many. We somehow prefer sardines when it comes to making sandwiches. I think because the ready-made tuna was too mashed up. But never mind, 'cause there are already finished. Haha! XD
Oh, OK guys, I got to leave the blog. Planned to stay at home all day. The fact that I spend more hours at home is not really true after all. Only a quarter a day at home, while the rest is at the office. LOL.
I never know how much I missed being at home.
and how much I love being at home.
Ahh, just what's the expression again?
"Home sweet home".
Sweetest, I'd say.
;O)
All rightey, have a good Saturday, people! and don't forget your breakfast!
I never know how much I missed being at home.
and how much I love being at home.
Ahh, just what's the expression again?
"Home sweet home".
Sweetest, I'd say.
;O)
All rightey, have a good Saturday, people! and don't forget your breakfast!
Churar! ;OD


0 commentary(ies) ;O):
Post a Comment