whats up? post byk today
had too much muse lah. yet I couldn't stick to any. ;-S
hmm orang keje weekend je la boleh happy2 :P ish ish hows ur internship so far? any picture from there?
haha, I think I'll be happier not to work during the weekends. Photos? Hmm, looks like we're not allowed to simply take photos here. Afraid that some of the test machines are being exposed. :)
haha dem u. I know la I worked on weekend masa intern haha fineehmm dont take the test machine la. take anything else like cafe ke. Dah nak habis intern still tak nak break the rule ke?
HAHAHAHAHHHAHAH
Enol,Haha, I didn't mention any names, did I? :OPYah, true. There's no such rule I guess or am I just a good kid here, IDK. Haha, but u r right. Hmm, I'll save the photoshoots for the last, last week then. XDAthirah;Babe, what's so funny? Haha. :OD
Patient is something calm and good. So keep it up!:D
it sure is ;O)
Post a Comment
9 commentary(ies) ;O):
whats up? post byk today
had too much muse lah. yet I couldn't stick to any. ;-S
hmm orang keje weekend je la boleh happy2 :P ish ish hows ur internship so far? any picture from there?
haha, I think I'll be happier not to work during the weekends.
Photos? Hmm, looks like we're not allowed to simply take photos here. Afraid that some of the test machines are being exposed. :)
haha dem u. I know la I worked on weekend masa intern haha finee
hmm dont take the test machine la. take anything else like cafe ke. Dah nak habis intern still tak nak break the rule ke?
HAHAHAHAHHHAHAH
Enol,
Haha, I didn't mention any names, did I? :OP
Yah, true. There's no such rule I guess or am I just a good kid here, IDK. Haha, but u r right. Hmm, I'll save the photoshoots for the last, last week then. XD
Athirah;
Babe, what's so funny? Haha. :OD
Patient is something calm and good. So keep it up!:D
it sure is ;O)
Post a Comment