Saturday, May 01, 2010

Oh May!

This week is kerayzay. I mean it. 
I looked all weary from AM to PM.
I didn't care what I wore to work.
I didn't eat as much.
I didn't sleep enough.
The lens gained more power; but I don't get those bionic eyes.
but enough to make me to an irregular human now.
Only not yet official.
...
Just one day-off, 
but it means a lot.
'cause I'll be free from work on Monday. 
So, double the Wehoo!
;OB

OK, to all labors in the world,
Stop working for a day,
just GO PLAY all day!

and to all fighters; I miss you girls very hard.
Can't wait for August to come, to happen.
;ODDD

Have a good, happy May Day!

P/S: Finally, I had a rocky morning today. Haha, what a laugh indeed! Only happen when I'm not busy. LOL!

2 commentary(ies) ;O):

Anonymous May 1, 2010 at 3:28 PM  

hey, some random stuff:
rocks aren't necessarily black in color
rocks can't talk

RJ May 1, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

and rocks can't spell
BO)