Sunday, May 23, 2010

This is just another writing, that's all.

The only responsible way to begin this post is with a sweet, warm warning. I planned to write long this time. I am very sure I would. So readers, take note.

***
Ohh May is about to leave soon. Just like April did. But I don't miss May, unlike Jan, Feb, Mar and Apr. Good, good things happened in them, which I am going to remember for a very long time. IDK what's going to happen in June, and July. But life is gonna look and feel different in August. The time I'll be back to school. To continue what's left until the next June, July. Yeah, again IDK what's going to happen to them. But I want them to be more than good. Very good.

Just one more year. That's what the calendar told me. Looks like I was given two months of buffer time before I get to begin to finish something. Sweet Lord.

***
Hmmm, I have a feeling that I'm gonna write another post after this one. Well I just feel kind to write more than a post, today. I have a funny story to tell, and of course it's a story from my stories. A never happened story. :O)

To be frank, this revelation should never be told just by anyone to anyone. But yeah, I decided to. I told you that it's hard for me to keep my very own secrets. Especially these kinda mini secrets that they even demand me to write them in carbon paints. So I wanna do the unpromised. And I am about to start writing it now. ;O)

May I?
(As you read this line, I assume that I already have your permission. Well, thank you. :O)

You see, if I were to think twice before I publicize this writing, you'll never get to see it here. So I did the first thinking and I stopped there. Perhaps, because I wanted to actually. Writing down feelings. It's just feels good every time I got to do it. The last time I checked was terrific. So again, I wanna dispose few here. Through my favorite lines. To my favorite readers. ;OB

Readers; have you ever liked someone before or after they liked you? Would it matter? What about telling them that you actually liked them, doesn't matter when. Would you want them to find out?

But just how to break the ice. That's the real question.

Anyway, forgive me if this post doesn't have your interest. But I'm doing my best to make it as light as I could have and I'm not writing them blindly. I'd choose my words carefully, LOL.

So yeah, have you got your answers ready? ;O)
You could tell me after this one.

Yes, recently, someone who is a close friend of mine told me some good, good news. Just like my previous good, best friend did. Though I must say that I am somewhat in disbelief that she's the one person I know whom I thought would never take a chance on love, again. But I didn't want to remind her about the old her. 'Cause I could tell she's happy. And she even has this new kinda smile now. Ohh, I noticed. And I am somehow, automatically feel happy, that I will be left by her for good.

Please, don't take me wrong. I love all my girl friends, and I'm straight too (very funny, if you think I am not). Like I previously mentioned, I'm not in a rush for something like this to happen. But yeah, I can't deny that being in two is better than in one. The nice happy feelings you have the moment you woke up. That you just want to live with them, forever. Being grateful everyday to have each other. Building a happy life together, and married-ly ever after. Almost in everything you do, you would do it at the very best, for them. To prove what you can't. And everything seems doable, at the first sight. By and by, you just want them to feel happy. Make them truly happy, with just you.

I guess that's just only my definition when someone's in love. Obviously, I skipped the unhappy parts. Who likes to hear them anyway. I feel funny actually on why I would write about this. It's too early to have mid-life crisis. I'm not even 25 to worry. So here goes my but. It's just a writing. That's all. ;O)

Oh well, to oppose those who think I anti-love (oh yeah, there is), I am not, please. If you feel offended by my thoughts, there is nothing much I could do about. 'Cause I'm not always right about things. Not always. I'm just living up my life as it is and I don't really mind to have to do it alone, for now ;O) So, you should probably stop, labeling me and the people like me. We know who we are, actually. But thank you for your supervision anyway ;O)

OK, you still have your answers with you? Good, but hold on. I still have another few questions:
So have you ever met or known someone who is your good bloody friend and they turned out to be your dream-like? You will pretend to be less for them but you can't help to care more. Again, just how to break the ice. Just  how.

All right, there's no more Qs. So to answer your answers; well, I don't know either. The only thing I could offer is, just do what you feel is best and right, and let the time take over. Don't lose hope, I mean, never lose hope. I know love is not everything, but somehow, everything is about love. And of course, above all, your love for the Al Mighty. You be good to Him, insya Allah, you will be good just to everyone else too. He'll make things easy for you, trust me. So make time for Him, and the people around you. He or they, will make time for you too. Just when you needed the most. ;O)

So okay readers, it's just a writing. But I hope you get the message. We are all human, and human needs human. It's the universal truth. Just don't deny when you know you need one. Well that one goes to myself too. Just that I would wanna wait a little bit longer until the right time comes. ;O)

Hold it, hold it.
 Here's a vid for you all. Enjoy the sound of these terrific two.
Rice and Ray singing To Love Somebody ;O)


Just for another few lines.  I'd like to requote from the loverly Ray;
"Don't look for love in faces, places. It's in you, that's where you'll find kindness"

There's no need for me to second for what is obviously true.
Good days, homo sapiens.
Thank you for reading,
very much thank you!
;O)

Love & Love;
-Rj-

2 commentary(ies) ;O):

moo June 1, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

Raj sweetheart,

That was a very good writing babe. Just do your thing and keep your stand alrite. I know you wrote this because you believe in them, and I believe them too.

Don't quit writing, I hate it when you do. =)

RJ June 1, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

Halo shy!

Just how are you? It's been awhile we haven't catch up. Anyway, thanks babe, for reading, and believing.

Insya Allah, I'll keep continue. ;O)

Take care love!