Saturday, June 19, 2010

Birthday Boy ;O)

Hi everyone, and good morning sunrisers.
 It's today that my dad turns another year wiser.
So we all  seemed to wake up in a very good, happy state this morning.
 Especially, the birthday boy. Hihihi.
I was still in my bed when he was super excited to go for a jog. 
And I love the look on his face. What a smile to smile for, really. ;O))
and suddenly, he was an eight years old again the moment we said 'Let's go'.
It's exactly the kinda face that you couldn't say no to.

Well anyway, I'm going places today so I won't be around until the evening.  
It has been awhile.
;O)

And again, to you Dad,
Omedetou tanjyoubi, tou-chan!
and Happy Fathers' Day too!
(So you were born to be a father or what? XO)

and last but never the least,
needless for me to say this but I'm gonna say it anyway.
Thank you for every single love and care you gave.
and that, I always feel loved by you and I love you.

from Your Proud Daughter--,
Hamizah


BTW a little note for some happy, stranger;
the msg that I sent you twice
was just another way of saying that -I remember you. 
Well, I really do.
and IDK when exactly you're coming back.
So just welcome home, homesicke(r).
Welcome home. ;O)

P/S: Ahha- another big cake tonight! XD

4 commentary(ies) ;O):

Anonymous June 19, 2010 at 4:01 PM  

...and 'malaysian-foodsicker'

RJ June 20, 2010 at 1:19 AM  

...and 'malaysian-foodsicker'!
Ahahaha!

Anonymous June 20, 2010 at 3:39 PM  

save the big cake for me

RJ June 20, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

Alah, dah habis laa! >_<