Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mute-mono, post ;O)

This time;
I'm gonna let the mono photos do the story telling.
;O)



THANK YOU GUYS.
THAT WAS ONE TERRIFIC HANG OUT.
L-R: Hariry, Anis and Zra

JUST SUPERRRR!
;ODDD

['cause*I was so highhhhh, damn high!]

oh BTW to Hariry;
WHAT A *BIGGGGG THANK YOU!
for letting me used your 'Johnny' (LOL)
well I still have a lot to learn from you guys,
but that was reaaaaally funnn!

Again, THANKS!
;OD

9 commentary(ies) ;O):

moo June 20, 2010 at 8:15 PM  

You and your camera thing, an epic. =P

neway those pictures memang cantik!!! beli jelah Raj oiiii.

RJ June 20, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

Ahahaha, I got you shy. But I've gotta do the waiting, babe. I have to, though I'm pretty half-dead just by using people's. So so moved to have one.

I will babe, don't you worry. ;O)

kilat June 22, 2010 at 6:13 PM  

great shots you have there!:O)

RJ June 22, 2010 at 8:24 PM  

kilat,
hoho, thanks!

ANAS!!! June 22, 2010 at 8:41 PM  

seriously... i need to go jalan2 in KL.

Im like... I know this place... bt, kat mana yer?

kilat June 22, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

i like the one with smiley one the ground! where's the place yah?

RJ June 22, 2010 at 10:03 PM  

Anas, you should2. Perhaps,cycling? Haha. Oh well about the place, we actually walked all the way frm TS to KLCC. So heh, thats the place. :D

kilat, well thanks. That smiley photo was taken right after we crossed the road. Somewhere near to KLCC. :)

ANAS!!! June 22, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

ok... what is TS??

RJ June 26, 2010 at 12:31 AM  

ohoho anas.Sorry about that. TS here means, Times Square. ;)