Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sugar-babe ;OB

G'morning (or afternoon or evening) everybody-
It's weekend again and never I thought I would feel slightly unhappy about it. Well, my oral presentation will be next, next Friday and yes, until then, Friday just make me more and more nervous. Tsk. But anyway, enough about Fridays, just what about you readers? What's your plan for your healthy Saturday? 'cause I just got my swimming plan rescheduled. Too hungry to swim right now that I even eat bread like rice. Hohoho. XO)

Hmm, so what shall I write for you to read in the mean while? Ahh, since I mentioned health just now, then let's talk about health. But for a start, I'll just focus on the food habits. A short one. ;O)

*scribbling* OK- I've made a list of my favorite food and no surprise, they are not healthy. It is sad, so sad ;OS Just look at these two:

This is not a joke, but I haven't had any coffee nor coke for almost a month now. Almost died (really) for the first few weeks. It's somewhat hard to do, 'cause coffee and coke, they are like my default drinks. But perhaps, in my mind, I just know that I have to do it someday. But the fact that I really need to cut down the high sugar in my blood and drink more plain water instead, had won me over.

I love sugar. A lot, or more than a lot. But the kidneys need to be saved before they got rotten before I die, and to be just good to my teeth so I could chew the many good food for a longer time. So yeah, back to basics, 'cause I believe health is wealth. So come. Join me, let us do the saving now. Immediately. ;O)


#BTW this is my morning snack- the wasabi green peas.
 *the only snack that I got to eat all by myself ;OD
(ohoho, my twin don't call this food)
But they really wake up my taste bud. They really do.

OK, time to go. So have a healthy Saturday guys.
I'm off to the pool in few minutes.

===
Wait up.
As usual another post with some short vid clip.
From Sugarcult - Memory; 
to my coke, my coffee.
*I still love you guys,
- for we're just on a break now.


and to my donuts;
I'm not gonna give up on you anytime soon.
Ever. 
XOD

Daaa!

0 commentary(ies) ;O):