For awhile, IJDK
P/S: Readers, before you read this, just worry not. I'm fine; just that a lil' bit less than all right. But yeah, still fine. ;O)
Begin Pep talk ( )
A few more to go.
A few more.
A few more.
A little more.
And there's a little, few more.
(and another, another few more).
These too shall pass. These too shall pass.
(These too shall pass, dammit).
I'm not a victim. I'm not a victim.
(I am not a fricking victim).
End Pep talk ( )
/*Comments Begin
Ho, seriously, none of them worked.
Ho, seriously, none of them worked.
Now they are nothing more than just stooopid rants.
TROUBLE, TROUBLE OH TROUBLE.
I'm stuck and I do not know just what to do.
And how to begin from the mid-way.
Well, I don't write this one for funnn.
I really got stuck now.
and I need help. Anybody's help.
Oh I do not wanna give up yet!
Oh I do not wanna give up yet!
I just got stuck.
Stoopid-ly stuck. :O(
PRAY:
Dear God O Dear God;
Make me believe that I can get through these again.
All these.
All over again.
Keep me moving on and on.
Be with me. Stay with me. Hear me.
[Please, God. Please].
Comments End */
Comments End */
Wait, I'm not finished.
Breathing hard.
(One more time)
OK. I can do this.
I SURELY, DEFINITELY CAN.
Yoshha!
BO)
Breathing hard.
(One more time)
OK. I can do this.
I SURELY, DEFINITELY CAN.
Yoshha!
BO)
From Rice- Cold Water.
God Bless;
Rj


0 commentary(ies) ;O):
Post a Comment