Saturday, July 10, 2010

BEGIN (vacation)

*panting for breath*

It was this morning that I ran after a garbage collector truck. My parents were not around, Abah drove Ma to one of her office events and Ng will only come back today, or tomorrow. From a charity work with her colleagues. And that's why I did the running, for there's no one else and I do not wanna disappoint them by being forgetful. Because I can remember this one. Just like to save one's number in a sim card, not a phone. ;O)

So  last night, I just slept. I need to. My room is in sucha mess but I was too tired yesterday. So the plan is shifted to this morning. It's OK, I'm still on track of time and priority comes first. I think it's been awhile I haven't done any serious housekeeping. And I'm gonna make it happen today. Can't wait. ;O>

My favourite verb of the day: CLEAN.
The first thing to do before I'm getting serious with the other favorites. The workstation (my room) needs a renovation, totally. Haha, so OK folks, have a blast. 

Oh, one last thing, Friday was great. I mean yesterday. Syukran Ya Rabb. That's all that matters. ;O)

Tarra! 

0 commentary(ies) ;O):