Saturday, July 31, 2010

{D} is for {D}onuts!

It's my second time to jog since I got here. And I just realize something; I tend to panic if I stop running. 'cause whenever I start to run, I feel like I'm in a competition where at the end of the day, somebody out there would hand me donuts and has my time recorded. I guess that's just how I did it every time. I simply tell myself not to stop. Like just shut up and run. I seriously do that. For the donuts I guess. Haha!

Anyways, I haven't had my donuts this week yet. My roommate went out yesterday, but she said they were too late to get one. And today, another friend of mine went out to town, so I gave it another shot. I asked for a help to get me three donuts. Just three and I hope the donuts still exist. Tehehe ;OB *drooling*

So yeah, this is my first Saturday for the new block. A slow Saturday, heh. So OK, my mind is pretty empty to talk about life now, since I got so much to do, to begin. I'll keep you guys updated if there's any interesting news came along. Apologies in advance if I seem to forget you sooner or later, 'cause I am not. I hope not.

Bye guys, bye. ;O)

0 commentary(ies) ;O):