Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Feverrr

This morning my throat didn't feel easy. Even gulping hurt. The weather seemed so cold suddenly. And I found it was hard to breathe with just one nose hole. So this morning was not very comfortable to me, at all.

*wiping*
"I wanna get better. I wanna finish my work today." 

Well that's what I've been chanting since I saw the mirror at my bathroom and now at the office restroom. Not sure why I did that anyway, like giving an order to myself to get better. Like work until failure. But I know I needed it. 'cause I was actually down with a fever. A somewhat high fever. And I couldn't smile while knowing that. Because I need to do work and stay in the office today. But my body refused my order. So yerp, I could only work for half-day today. Half of the day. ;OS

Hmm, clearly, having a fever is not fun. I'm facing two climates at a time now, had summer under my skin and winter, just outside. While the transition between the two (fall) is happening too, just when everything is about to fall off. Like the eyes wanted to pop out and the nose kept running freely. It's out of control and you know you need something else to hold them into place. Need to play dead and take whatever the doctor had prescribed to you. ;O>

So OK, I feel much better now that I could still sit and blog about my sickness. (Haha!) I promised to have a review with my SVs tomorrow and I gotta finish my work tonight. So readers, please pray for my health. ;O)

All right, I wish you all good and take care guys! Don't get sick! ;O)

2 commentary(ies) ;O):

Anonymous July 6, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

get well soon

RJ July 6, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

I am, TY. *even doubled the dose for quick recovery! ;O)