Thursday, July 15, 2010

For the work of art #2


Honestly, I paint for two reasons, one is for fun and two is for my grade, and it could be nothing else than that. So for the very first time, I got a request to paint- as a gift. Haha! I thought I heard it wrong but they wanted for real, and so I did. I spent about 8 hours in making this piece, and I felt terrific all the way, for I could actually paint smiles on faces just through my (almost crap) paintings. So yes, I'd love to, friends. I'd love to. All rightey, for the work of art #2, see below guys:

To my old friend,
"I know it's nothing grand, but is this all right?"

BTW I wish you and your fiancĂ©, a lifetime happiness 
&
May God Bless you!
;OD


"The good feeling makes a good art. 
and the art keeps the happy heart, happier. "
-Rj-
;O)


P/S: I really wanna eat just cakes and donuts.
That's all. ;OB

3 commentary(ies) ;O):

Anonymous July 17, 2010 at 11:35 AM  

What's the symbolic behind it girl?

Anonymous July 17, 2010 at 11:46 PM  

that piece of art is gorgeous!

RJ July 18, 2010 at 4:13 AM  

Anonymous,
Haha, IDK what exactly, perhaps- many hearts, but you only fall for one?
;O)

BTW thanks. It's really random and strange!