My loves ;O)
"Oh my God."
Yesterday, was officially the best day of my whole vacation. Meeting the sweethearts and yes, time was never enough. Face to face, ears to ears and eyes to eyes. It couldn't get any better than that. ;OD
So I met my girlfriends after five freaking years since we left school. They are awesome. Simply awesome. I didn't bother that I only had fifteen photos in my camera. I really didn't. I just knew that I gotta meet each one of them, talk and smile all the way. That's really all. And I smiled like crazy. Truly crazy. ;O)
I must say that I wish I could buy more time and spend just with them all day. But it takes another wedding to have all that to happen. Hahaha. So we'll see, we'll see. :O)
Talk about meetings, I have few in mind that I have yet to meet. But never mind, we'll meet up again though I know some just couldn't wait. :O)
OK, I'm rolling the photos from my friends now!
I mean the happy photos XOD
Just a mild caution:
YOU MIGHT MISS THESE PEOPLE,
WELL, EVEN MORE.
I mean the happy photos XOD
Just a mild caution:
YOU MIGHT MISS THESE PEOPLE,
WELL, EVEN MORE.























































4 commentary(ies) ;O):
Salam mizah..
Waiting for these great pictures..
Thank you for uploading this..
Xde rezeki nak pergi..
Looks like everybody doing great.
A lots of changes i see.
Take care raja mizah.
Salam Mai,
Ohh these photos? Sure no problemo dear. There are a lot of them kat FB. U gotta see all of themmm. :))
Yeah, I know, too bad u weren't there sweety, coz most basketballers were there! But never mind, insya Allah we all gonna meet up someday. ;)
BTW, you too, take a goooood care love! :DD
omg mate...u wearing kebayaaa..~
haha...hot siut... :P :P
I guess my feminine side just kicked off with these girls, haha :DD
Post a Comment