One of these good days ;O)
Salam and Happy Sunda(e) everyone :O)
Well, it's my second day of vacation and fortunately I haven't found myself bored yet. ;OB Although it wasn't like I planned as there were another things that I gotta do as well, I am still excited about it. So I'd been a mini chef for another day since Ma will only be back by tonight, and Ng was gone since the morning - to her friend's wedding. And yes, just me and my old man. The two of us for two days. Hahaha!
It was a pleasant experience to stay with my dad, but it was nothing new to me. Like always, I love talking to my dad; and asking him a lot of questions. So over the breakfast, lunch, dinner, we talked about the history, new discovery, religions and everything that has to do with the world nowadays. My dad, he's like a Professor to me, for he likes to read. And just read. ;O))
I remembered asking him on why and he simply said,
'To learn things that I never had the chance to know before'.
Ohh, I like that. I adore that. ;O)
True, he's the first person in my list, whom would be very happy to know if there is a book sale going on.'cause it means not just a world to him, a universe. ;O)
I remembered asking him on why and he simply said,
'To learn things that I never had the chance to know before'.
Ohh, I like that. I adore that. ;O)
True, he's the first person in my list, whom would be very happy to know if there is a book sale going on.'cause it means not just a world to him, a universe. ;O)
So if you happen to see him down the road, you might probably think that he's a quiet man. You're right, he is. But for some reason, I think he has changed. There were times, where we were in the car, OTW back from my office, he wanted to talk and I was too sleepy to respond. But I did anyway. Because I realized that he was all alone at home, and I thought, I could sleep when I got back. And that's become a habit now, that I sleep much less in the car, haha! XO)
OK, I don't think I should write the whole story about my dad, here, but for almost eight months being at home, I realized that he's really one terrific dad, that I could ever have. And I think Ma is the luckiest wife while me and my siblings, are the happiest daughters in the world. And every time I feel that, I so want to return all the struggles they had, and give all the best that they could get from me, and just someday Insya Allah. Someday. :O)
'We all live to do good', that's one of my favorites, one of his wise words.
Good people, good intention, inspire me.
Exactly.
And again, to what still matters, I don't really care about those things that don't. They're just wasting (their) time and clearly not my problem. Sometimes you've gotta skip them and keep doing what is right. Oh, only God knows what, God knows. ;O)
Home, home, ohh home. I'm just gonna miss one of these good days, don't I?
;O))


0 commentary(ies) ;O):
Post a Comment