Monday, August 09, 2010

IT WAS MENTAL!

It was my second week of the semester, that I chose to be far, far away from the digi-world for four days. Well, I had bus, van, boat and train rides, from land to sea and then back to the land. So I am still somewhat nauseous from this trip. But all the way, my mind was blowing and smiling, and blowing. Hahaha. I feel completely awesome. :O)
The truth is, I'm out of super-word to describe. It was ______. IDK. But it was undeniably _______. If you think the photos were too few for four days, you are exactly right about that. I wish I could upload all the one thousand and four hundred plus photos, but I guess you already get the idea how it was like. There were still few highlights that I had not mentioned, but never mind, I think I should let you guys figure out the rest, hahaha. :O)
So about the description again, well everyday feels like summer when you are at a remote island. The Sun rays were lovely, the snorkeling, the swimming, the waterfall trekking and the island hopping were terrific. And talk about the fresh seafood, hoho, we had so many of them that we forgot to take the photos. LOL. And there's more, we even had durians for desert for almost every meal. I had enough of them, maybe for a year! XOD

Late at night, we had turtle watching and crab-chasing. I had no idea how fun it was. With just one torch-light, all of us chased the crabs like crazy. One after another. But it wasn't only us that time, 'cause there were few people who did the chasing too. So as the five met the five, later, we had this beachball match with our crab buddies. It was at night, no kidding and we just played blindly with our made up rules. Haha! The best part was, the girl's team won! So after all, my right thumb went blue not just for nothing. XOD

OK, on the final day. We dove, built a quick sand-castle, and had some jumping shots.
LOVE IT.

Guys o guys, I need some sleep.
I'll write properly tomorrow.
I'm not finished!
Haha, WTYS!


*BIG YAWN*
BO)

3 commentary(ies) ;O):

Hariry Ariffin August 10, 2010 at 4:01 PM  

most pictures were well-composed!

i like the fifth pic! keep it up.

RJ August 10, 2010 at 7:14 PM  

Haha, thanks Hariry. Oh, the 5th pic? My friend took that, I like it too ;OD

rajanurhazirah September 12, 2010 at 3:30 PM  

wohooooo!! best gila :DD