Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm mono-mized


My friends hate it whenever I photograph them. This is probably why: they just knew that they won't get colorized. Though not absolutely, they have the right to complaint since I made a request for them to wear bright and colorful shirts if they had any. And never they refused me. Just that they know me too well, that they bickered a lot and even they cared to make remarks during the photo shoots. One of the sayings would be: "Say No to Mono". Yeahh, some sort of that.
Like a ship that could never sail.

But then of course, it depends. I know mono is not the best. 'cause colors are awesome too. For some simple reason, I just have much love for mono. Much love. So if you couldn't take that, you could just see me as a bad listener. No matter how many times, I only care to look when it comes to photograph. Only to look. Hmmm. :O)

0 commentary(ies) ;O):