Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mid-sem crisis XD

I think I gotta clear something up to those who might have misunderstood. But first, let me recall this.

Not long ago, when I heard one of my good girlfriends quoted on this:

"If you love someone, set them free,
If they come back, they are yours,
If they don't, they never were."

and bla, bla, bla.
Well, the first thing that came into my mind was;
OK what if you never wanted them back?
Like seriously.
It's a somewhat funny little business, isn't? Hmmm.

Right, right, my work says I should get back to work again. My 5 min-break, has up. 

On the other note: a simple TY to the yes-you. ;O) Hope the extra good luck could help me go through these coming-krazy weeks. O I'll sure make use of that into something good. And yes, please expect me to be busy. Perhaps, for a little while. Tsk.

All rightey, I'm leaving. 
Just like I'd been told once, carpe diem, readers!

0 commentary(ies) ;O):